Sour Patch Kids.
a guitar/bass amp…….
My roommate Tommy haha.
Empty Pizza box. I guess this means no more delivery.
Apathetic girl on a laptop?
An old Thai woman.
ALTO CLARINET!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
How to Really, Really Piss Off the Wesboro Baptist Church
i have never hit the reblog button so fast jfc
this is really great omg
Reblogging this so hard.
i always end up thinking about the economic damage in superhero movies
make a movie.
the movie would be set entirely in the office of one over-worked insurance agent answering phone calls and in the window behind him we see various Super Heroes destroying things
Cast Amy Poehler
An Australian modular home builder designed a concept for a 5-story house that hangs off the side of a cliff. The design uses steel pins to keep the home secured to the edge of the rock.
see how little we get taught about history - I never had any idea why Malcolm X used the ‘X’.
How come I didn’t know this
Also that crusty old white man called the named ‘gifted’. Jesus.
→ Regarding the FCKH8 campaign I'm seeing on my dash...
Just a few things:
- If you need 100,000 likes/reblogs to do something, you’re not doing it because you think it’s right, you’re doing it to opportunistically leverage the oppression of people for your own advertising purposes.
- If your plan involves endangering 10,000 children and their families who are unknowingly receiving contraband sent to their home in order to leverage said oppression for your advertising purposes, you’re a sociopath.
- If your plan also involves you comfortably sitting at home selling sentiment on swag for a for-profit company while #2 is happening, basically you’re saying this issue is important enough to send innocent people to jail for your corporate publicity stunt but not yourself. At best you’re hoping for an international incident where your company name gets splashed in the papers, but you and I both know the only people at risk here are the people you’re sending this material to. That makes you not only a sociopath, but a cowardly one.
Remember Wendy Davis?
You know, the badass democrat who fillibustered for 11 hours straight to conserve women’s rights in Texas?
Well, this wonderful and amazing woman has announced her campaign for Texas governor!
Let’s show her some goddamn support!
Her opponent, Greg Abbott, is all about “traditional values.”
What fucking good have “traditional values” ever done for anyone?
Not a goddamn thing, that’s what. Vote for Wendy Davis.
Why FCKH8 is NOT an Ally to the Queer Community
- That time they made fun of asexuality and diversity of the queer community in one fell swoop
- That time they became hypocrites about it to avoid being called acephobic (not to mention cissexist/ not trans* inclusive)
- That time they used misogyny to empower cis gay men, alienate lesbians, forget about bisexuality, and be cissexist about all forms of sexuality
- That time they stole ideas from queer charities to make a profit
- That time they stole ideas from bloggers to make a profit
- That time reviews show just how shitty they are at doing business anways
- That time they paralleled racial segregation to the gay rights movement because they are definitely the same thing
- That time they used stereotypes of Black women to render them into props
- That time they ignored gender neutral pronouns, cited religion as a reason for doing so, and harassed someone over it
- Basically all of the stuff folks are reporting on this tumblr I keep linking ya’ll to
They harass and disrespect people on their facebook page. They are actively cissexist, transphobic, asexual erasing, racist, sexist, and misogynist in order to sell shitty, overpriced t-shirts that they stole from charities.
So in other words, fuck fckh8.
(I understand that a lot of parodies of fckh8 have recently appeared on tumblr and other social network websites. As far as I am aware none of the links I have posted above are parodies, and are actually associated with fckh8.
If you notice any disparities, please let me know.)
The following events happened on September 11th: 1954- Hurricane Edna blasts New England, 1961-Hurricane Carla strikes Texas, 1963-Typhoon Gloria hits Taiwan, 1992-Hurricane Iniki batters the Hawaiian Islands, 1995-Hurricane Luis produces a 98-ft-high wave, and in 1998, 8 tornadoes occur across Louisiana. Source